Monday, February 7, 2011

woods stomping, muddy faces, dumb poses... essentially, an outfit post

Taken by Kate

  Yesterday afternoon Kate and I decided to tag along on a hike, neither one of us having brought practical shoes-- we eventually wandered off onto another path hoping to avoid walking the rest of the 2.5 miles.  I usually wear proper shoes for such an adventure but, as you can probably tell, I'm not really wearing proper clothing either.  This often happens, everyone else is wearing athletic clothing or shorts and a t-shirt, and i'll be wearing a dress/skirt and tights.  Really though, skirts are much more comfortable in my opinion-- breezy ++ no chafing!  Anyway, we stopped to take photos at this spot in the woods and spent the next hour or so doing this rather than getting exercise and I ended up with a hunk of muddy moss on my face <-- However, this was partly my fault... i dug up the moss hoping to use it in a photo somehow, but Kate beat me to it and decided she wanted me to put it on my face.  This explains the dirty face in the photos taken later that day (i'd forgotten to wash my face.)  


Sweater- Fletcher by Lyell
Sequin Feather Tank- Urban Outfitters
Velvet Floral Skirt- Vintage (liebemarlene- one of my favorite things to wear at the moment and I've no doubt worn it multiple times each week since it arrived.) 
T-strap Shoes- Aldo




Taken by Kate

 -Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment