Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Long time without an update, I know! We've been waiting on a particular post, which should be up shortly. Until then, I thought I'd make a little post on our costumes from last night! Amanda and I have always wanted to festively hand out candy, since we're not part of those attending crazy Halloween parties (for now, anyway. You can invite me next year if you want to.) So, yesterday, we spent all afternoon running around looking for candy I'd be willing to give to children (and myself.) Organic vegan gummy bunnies and 100% ethically-traded chocolate, sweetened with beet sugar, it was! Ha!

Then we threw these together within literal minutes. Yes, we are good. Sorry for the point-and-shoot photo quality.

Vintage Lace Daisy-Crown: Handmade
Dress: Rodarte for Target
Chiffon Flower Necklace: Aerie (gift from me)
Rosebud Tights: Betsey Johnson (gift from dad's girl friend)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Wings: from one of dad's old costumes ;)

Cat Ears: Fabric left over from a vintage skirt Amanda hemmed for me.
Star-print dress: Family Affairs c/o Silent Sundays
Black Tights: Urban Outfitters
Black ankle boots with buckles: Etienne Aigner/Vintage
Cat face: eye-liner from one of dad's old costumes ;)




-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment