Friday, January 28, 2011

Une Femme est une Femme

  

   A couple of weeks ago I discovered Une Femme est une Femme- a french film from the 'New Wave' period in the 60's. I instantly fell in love with the characters, one being the lovely Anna Karina, as well as her clothing in this film.  Her style is simple and seemingly effortless, but oh so elegant! I particularly loved her brightly colored tights, blue velvet hair bow, striped pencil skirt, and the way she wore her hair--especially how it was always perfect... even after just waking up. The next day, I broke out my bright red tights, pairing them with a high-waisted pencil skirt and sweater, inspired by Karina's character in this charming and hilarious film!







A clip of one of my favorite scenes in the movie-



-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment