Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

Yes, I realize this is a bit overdue. I have been sick and without a lot of internet access, but I think it's worth a post, regardless!

Firstly, I need to show you my 4 foot bubblegum pink tree smothered in beautiful sparkling vintage ornaments and little stars. (Which you cannot see, but they were there. Just imagine.) It was the greatest.


But, mostly, I want to show off this shirt Amanda made for me. She took the knowledge of my favor toward foxes and elbow patches, found a shirt on a great Asian website, painted me a fox, then transferred it onto said shirt all on her own. Such a cool and thoughtful gift. The best kind.


I apologize for the photo quality. The only digital I have on me, at the time, is my little phone. Hopefully that will change soon, but we'll see!

Hope you all had a beautiful Christmas and enjoy the last few days of your year.

-Kate

(By the way, you can now Like us on Facebook... Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment